Who am I?

Hi! Who am I?

I´m Inma, I´m chemist and I teach science in a design school in Palma.

I want to talk you for a while about the storytelling.

The storytelling is for me, basically, the way you tell a story. The way you make your listeners feel. The storytelling is connecting you throught out a story with your friends, family, students...

The storytelling is so important  because you are not only telling a story, you are connecting with the people around you. They are not only listening in a comprehensive way, they are also feeling. That is the point.

Digital Storytelling in class can be very useful to keep your students aware about what you are going to say every single moment. They will want to know what is next. They will pay atention all the time, and you, as a teacher, will feel they are following you. That´s fantastic.

I hope to learn how to manage the storytelling to improve my explanations and make my students happier.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MODULE 2

MODULE 4